Carl is the Group Managing Director of momenta. In 1989, Carl started his career as a management consultant with Epistat, a consultancy specializing in biotechnology and IT. He subsequently moved into a sales role with Orasure Technologies, a NASDAQ-listed biotech company. Here, Carl established distributor relationships in 18 countries. In 1997, Carl moved to Tokyo to setup Orasure’s joint venture in Japan. In 1999, GE Capital recruited Carl as CEO for Dynafront, its Malaysian IT business. In 2001, Carl established Incontech, a trading company exporting US consumer products to Asia. Over the next decade, he successively founded several other companies, including Momenta Group (a leadership and sales development consultancy), Health On-line (mobile healthcare company), I.Investment (external asset manager and corporate advisory), and Brahma Mining Resources (exploration mining). In addition to being an entrepreneur, he is an advisor to board members of multinationals and government organizations. Carl currently sits on the board of Church World Service, a faith-based global humanitarian and disaster relief organization based in New York City, and Family First Global, a non-profit organization focused on fatherhood. Having lived and worked in five countries, Carl is very comfortable with teams of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Coming from a tri-cultural background, he is fluent in three languages (English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia) and has a working knowledge in Japanese.
Carl is currently completing a Masters in Theology at the University of Northwestern – St. Paul and a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership at Corban University. His hobbies include practicing Tae Kwon Do with his family, reading the Bible and playing musical instruments.
- Executive Chairman (current) – Sunstone Group, a holding company that owns businesses in consumer products, healthcare services, mining, financial services, real estate, hospitality, entertainment, training and management consulting.
- CEO – DynaFront, an IT company specializing in banking and insurance solutions. A GE Capital investment.
- Director & International Trade Manager – Orasure Technologies, a biotech company, listed in NASDAQ.
- Business Analyst – Epistat, a technology transfer management consulting firm.
- Financial services – Retail banking, private banking, investment banking, insurance, asset management
- Healthcare, life sciences & biotechnology
- Fast-moving consumer goods
- Natural resources & mining
- Professional services
- Strategy & Innovation – Blue Ocean Strategy, Strategic Thinking & Business Planning, Strategic Marketing
- Leadership – Advance Leadership, Performance Management, Crisis Management
- Business Development – Advisory Selling, Strategic Negotiations, Account Management, Master Presentation Skills
- Assessment Center & Competency Standards
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Chartered Wealth Manager – American Academy of Financial Management, USA
- Certified International Project Manager – American Academy of Project Management, USA
- Post-graduate in International Marketing – Portland State University, Oregon, USA
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration – Lewis & Clark College, Oregon, USA
- Carl is a member of YPO member and also serves on the board of the American Academy of Financial Management.
Tel.: +65 91 8989 15 / +62 818 413132
Darvin bring over 16 years of experience in Learning & Development, Human Resources, Sales, and Store Management positions within Banking, Life & General Insurance Food & Beverage and Non-Profit Industries.
Darvin’s strong passion in people and leadership development has led him to focus himself on HR and learning in the past 10 years of his career. He has trained hundreds of people in leadership & management programs, sales & advisory skills, banking & wealth management knowledge and various people development programs in various countries such as Singapore, Myanmar, Vietnam and Indonesia. His strength in building awareness in people’s mind & heart and making learning fun and experiential are sought after by a lot of people.
Darvin also has experiences in building people platform to support the growth of business including how to integrate different cultures caused by M&A or internal growth.
- Regional Learning Manager for Private Bank & Enablement– ANZ Group, Asia Pacific
- Head of Learning & Development – ANZ, Indonesia
- Human Resources Business Partner – ANZ, Indonesia
- Human Resources Business Partner – DBS Bank, Indonesia
- Retail Bank Training Manager – Citibank, Indonesia
- Agency Sales Division Manager – AIU, Indonesia
- Agency Training Manager – PT. AJ. Central Asia Raya, Indonesia
- Operational Manager – Five Loaves Bakery & Café, Indonesia
- Assistant Pastor – International Christian Centre, USA
Training, facilitation and coaching Expertise
- Leadership and management development
- Sales & advisory programs
- Retail Banking and Wealth Managemzent
- Life & General Insurance
- Food & Beverage
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration – Loyola Marymount University, USA
- Chartered Wealth Manager – AAFM, USA
- Certified Professional Life and Health Insurance – LOMA, USA
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow – The American College, USA
Tel.: +62 816 773 881
Susana is a Managing Partner at momenta.
Having over 18 years of professional experience in the financial services industry, she started her career in the retail banking service with Bank International Indonesia. She subsequently joined Malaysian Borneo Finance (MBF) in Indonesia at the start of their foray into credit card scene in Indonesia.
After some years in MBF, she opted for a switch to head up REM Finance Division in automotive industry. Her key role was to build up the finance division from grounds up.
Keen to pursue her interest in the insurance industry, she joined Asuransi Central Asia (ACA), where she was responsible for General Affairs Division.
- General Affairs Section Head – Asuransi Central Asia, Indonesia
- Finance Manager – REM, Indonesia
- Cashier & EDU Supervisor – Malaysian Borneo Finance (MBF), Indonesia
- Customer Service – Bank International Indonesia (BII), Indonesia
- General Insurance
- Credit Card
- Branch Banking
- Bachelor Degree in Management – UniversitasTarumanagara, Indonesia
Roy brings to the organization over 23 years of experience in a variety of industries such as banking, wealth management, reinsurance and non-profit organization. Roy’s expertise is focused on team management, sales and product development in the banking industry. He has held managerial positions in major banks such as Universal Bank (Permata Bank), Citibank and ANZ Bank, and effectively supervised large teams and develop long term contact and relationship with potential and existing clients.
- Group Head of Integrated Sales Channel – ANZ, Indonesia
- Group Head of Branch Network – ANZ, Indonesia
- Group Head of Wealth Management and Product Development – ANZ, Indonesia
- Head of Investment – Citibank, Indonesia
- Head of CitiGold – Citibank, Indonesia
- Branch Manager – Bank Universal (Now : Bank Permata), Indonesia
- Deputy Manager Investment and Capital Market Division – PT. Marein, Indonesia
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Life Insurance and General Insurance
- Non-Profit Organization
- Leadership and Management
- Sales & Advisory
- Portfolio Approach Management
- Achievement Motivation
- Coaching for Performance
Masa is the Managing Director of momenta Japan. As an expert of customer touch points, Masa has over 15 years of experience in research, training and consulting in many industries. Masa’s experiences include development and delivery of sales training program for international life insurance company, development of evaluation and incentive system for airline’s call centre etc. Masa has contributed many articles regarding maximization of customer touch points to newspapers and magazines in Japan. Masa has Bachelors Degree in Communication from college in US and Sociology from University in Japan.
- Consulting (Call Center Development, Web Marketing, Sales Strategy, etc)
- Research ( Market entry research, customer survey, mystery shoppers Employment satisfaction survey, etc)
- Training (Sales, Management, Customer Communication, etc)
- Financial services Industry
- Air Line Industry
- Motor vehicle Industry
- Retail Industry
- Telecommunications Industry, etc
Chandan has close to three decades of business, learning & development and human resources experience. He has worked with organisations in multiple sectors such as FMCG, Office Automation, Hospitality, IT, Education, Insurance, ITES, Wealth Management and Banking.
He has been in leadership roles in HR, L&D, Sales & Channel Development for more than 25 years. His last corporate assignment was as Head of Learning and Development for Citi’s Global Consumer Bank in India. An accomplished facilitator he would have trained more than 35000+ employees and Managers primarily within organisations in Sales, Behavioural and Leadership in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Sales – Consultative Sales, Managing Key Accounts, Relationship Management, Sales Coaching for Leaders, Strategic Selling and Conceptual Selling.
- Leadership – Leadership programs for First time Managers, Manager of Others and Manager of Manager roles.
- Success Behaviours – Communications Skills, High Impact Presentation Skills, Performance Discussion, Influencing Skills, Lateral Thinking.
- Transition, Performance, On-boarding, Leadership, Life Coaching and Training to Coach. Has been coaching since 2009 and is a certified ACC (ICF) with more than 700+ hours of coaching experience. He has also trained more than 600+ managers in the art of coaching.
- All types of psychometric instruments like Type indicators, Human Behaviour model, personality factor model, sales profile, management style inventory and 360 feedback. Member of the British Psychological Society and the European Federation of Psychologist Association.
Munish has been an entrepreneur for the last over 3 years being the founder of Virtuoso Sales Solutions and NRVESTIN. He is also the co-founder of VSS Tech Solutions. He is a Managing Partner of Momenta.
Munish has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry where he started his career in the Non Banking Finance Companies looking after distribution of Retail Assets & liability Products and Merchant Banking. He went on to join one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India. ICICI Bank as Regional Sales Head for Delhi and Andhra in its Retail Banking Division. He was responsible for managing Distribution of Personal Banking Products, Wealth Management, SME segment, NRI segment and Third Party Products distribution in the region. He moved to Dubai to join the Private Banking Group and Non Resident Indian Business of Rak Bank, the local Bank of Dubai.
In 2006 he went to set up the wealth management business of Citigroup Smith Barney India for Non-Resident Indian markets globally and for Resident Indian customers for west India.
- Financial Services – Retail Banking, Wealth Management, NR Services, Asset & liability products and merchant Banking
- Head for Non Resident Business – Citi Smith Barney, India
- Private Banker – RAK Bank
- Regional Head Sales– ICICI Bank
- Vice President Shriram Group – NBFC
- Financial services – Retail banking, wealth management, insurance, bancassurance
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Bachelor (Honors) degree in Commerce from Agra University
- Associate Member of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
Tel.: +852 93062574
Tania Harris is a dynamic and result focused trainer, who motivates her participants at a physical, emotional and intellectual level to strive for continued excellence. Tania specializes in persuasive face-to-face business communication skills using experiential learning within small groups to guarantee behavior change. Her training are practical and her total commitment to her participants coupled with her business experience acquired in Europe and Asia brings much valued commercial perspective and have helped many organizations and individuals achieve greater understanding, motivation and productivity.
Tania has been coaching primarily in the field of banking and finance, advertising, media and research and government agencies. Her work has included assisting Singapore and foreign listed companies during their initial public offerings (IPO). She has also helped senior level executives and management to achieve their own personal goals and to affect the profitability of their companies, align sales teams and create action for achievement through conducting programs in public speaking, negotiations, advising and influencing, media skills, one-to-one coaching and pitch consulting for specific tenders.
Tania’s early experience included a successful career of 17 years in managerial and consultancy positions within blue chip companies in Paris, London, Madrid and Rome, where she has developed expertise in corporate/market positioning, business-to-business marketing and below the line advertising. This included strategic input in giving clients reliable research information on competitive performance and the impact of their marketing and sales programs on revenues and profits. Her first-hand experience of advertising, account management, market research, sales and marketing, have given her clear insight as to how coaching and training can be used to great effect in initiating change and achieving significant results. Her fluency in 5 languages has been a significant factor in her understanding of the importance and potential impact of clear communication and her appreciation of the challenges of working within multi-cultural environments. Some of Tania’s clients in Asia, Middle East & Europe include over the years: JP Morgan Chase, Schroder Investment Management, DBS, Barclays, Goldman Sachs, Citibank, NAB, Batey – DDB, O & M, Saatchi & Saatchi, Wellesley Partners, ACP, Asdcendas Macquarie Goodman, Plus ExpressWays Berhad, UEN Renong Group, Morgan Stanley, Beckton & Dickenson, CCI Engineering- Middle-East- Europe & Asia (IMI Group), RBS/ABN Amro, Nomura Asset Management, Lion Capital, Moody’s, Prudential Asset Management, Merril Lynch, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Managing Partner & Executive Coach – Out2Win – boutique training and consultancy.
- Senior Consultant & Trainer (Singapore) – Rogen Pte. Ltd. – training and coaching company providing skills and leadership programs.
- Recruitment Consultant (Hong Kong) – Leader Financial Research.
- International Head of Sales (UK) – Europe, Middle East & Africa- Forza Group Limited. A premium exercise and isokinetic rehabilitation equipment distributor.
- Research Manager & Trainer (UK) – Continental Research Group – Market research firm.
- Production Director (Italy) – Programmes Ltd – Marketing and advertising company.
- Production Manager (France) – Tran Europe Information – Subsidiary of Programmes Ltd.
- Presentation, public speaking & pitching skills (master level)
- Business Development – Advisory Selling, Strategic Negotiations, Master Presentation Skills
- Communication – Effective communication skills, influencing & media skills
- Executive coaching
- Financial services
- Advertising & media
- Heavy industries
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Sales Training Solutions Accredited Facilitator – Better Buyer Relationships – IOWEU Hong Kong
- Certified Executive Coach – by RCS – Results Coaching Systems – Accredited by IFC
- NLP – Accredited Neuro Linguistic Programming Coach and Trainer
- LSI & QO2 – Behavioral and Psychometric Tools – Accredited Facilitator by TMS – Australia
- TMP –Team Management Profile Index – Accredited by TMS – Australia
- Bachelors of Arts (Hons) – Applied Languages – International Business & Economics – University of Grenoble – France
He has directly designed and facilitated leadership, business development, and team development, marketing and sales programs. He is experienced in leading teams, training, facilitating, consulting and working in cross-culture environments. Cuong is analytic with good communication and management skills. He has strong network with businesses, consultants, policymakers and researchers from Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany, UK, the USA and Japan.
He is also delivering lectures in International Marketing and International Business at the National Economics University. His papers have been published in books and journals such as Journal of World Economic Issues, Journal of Economics, Journal of Foreign Trade, and Journal of Economics & Development. He is the co-author of management books including Asian Business and Management: Theory, Practice and Perspective published by Palgrave Macmillan; The collection and usage of Marketing Information by Vietnamese SME published by the NEU Publishing House; and Improving Industrial Policy Formulation published by the Publishing House of Political Economy.
He actively contributes to evaluating official development assistance (ODA) projects and evaluating public investment projects in Vietnam.
He enjoys gymnastics, reading novel and playing tennis.
- Managing Director (current) – Momenta Vietnam, a performance development, training and consulting company.
- Member of Board of Directors – STM, a manufacturing company in painting, plastic box & vacuum tray, machinery, automation & tools.
- Managing Director – goodwill, a teambuilding and training company.
- Lecturer – National Economics University, the School of Trade and International Economics.
- Banking and Finance
- IT and Technology
- Airlines and travel
- Real estate and construction
- Beer & beverage
- Pharmaceutical & healthcare
- Fruits & vegetables
- Professional services
- Business Development – Consultative Selling, Account Management
- Leadership – Advance Leadership, Performance Management, Team Development
- Strategy & Innovation – Business Modeling, Blue Ocean Strategy, Business Planning, Strategic Marketing
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- BA & PhD in International Economics – National Economics University, Vietnam
- MBA focusing on Marketing – International University of Japan
- Project Cycle Management Method– FASID (Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development), Japan
- Member of AYCPL (American Council of Young Political Leaders) – USA
- Vice Chairman of CEO Cruises Club – Vietnam
Seventeen years of financial institution sector experience with strong background in Sales and Account Management.
Senior Client Relationship Expert providing broad range of consulting capabilities. Able to bridge sales, product, and operational teams to deliver wide range of offerings to a large number of clients (most clients are bank distributors and insurance companies). Proven sales track record to deliver continued solid revenue and AUM for representative companies.
Sought after presenter able to handle large and small audiences. Utilize presentations to represent company, increase sales, advocate past results, and provide insight on past / future market outlook.
- Financial Services – Asset Management, Private Banking and Life Insurance
- Committee FPAI (Financial Planner Association Indonesia) in education
- Senior Manager Client Relationship – PT.BNP Paribas-Investment Partners
- Senior Manager Marketing UL Dept. – PT. Sequis Life
- Manager, Marketing Division – PT Schroder Investment Management Indonesia
- Relationship Manager – PT. GTF Indonesia Asset Management
- Accounting and Funding, Senior Officer – PT. Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper
- Business Development – Advisory Selling & Account Management
- Mastery – Wealth Management & Bancassurance
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Bachelor degree in Accounting – Tarumanagara University
- Diploma in Financial Planner Certificate
Bambang is a seasoned banker in various fields; corporate, commercial, and consumer banking; both in lending and funding business, as well as wealth management business with 27 years’ banking experience in various positions, such as Relationship Manager, Sales Team Leader, Branch Manager and Board of Director. He also had 3 years’ experience of marketing and sales in manufacturing and finance company. As his passion is in developing people, Bambang is also a Certified Trainer in banking training programs in sales, service, operation, compliance and leadership area.
- Branch Manager Surabaya – Citibank N.A.
- Member of Board of Director, Credit and Marketing – Centratama Nasional Bank
- Branch Manager Surabaya – Bank Niaga
- Team Leader Surabaya – PT Putra Satwikatama /PSP Group/Dharmala Group
- Marketing Manager – PT Surabaya Agung Industry Pulp & Paper / Surya Kertas
- Financial services – Corporate, Commercial, Consumer Banking & Multifinance
- Manufacturing – Pulp & Paper
- Training Experience
- Leadership – Emerging and Advanced Leadership
- Business Development – Advisory Selling, Strategic Negotiations, Account Management
- Mastery – Corporate, Commercial & Consumer Banking including Wealth Management
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Parahyangan University – Bandung, Bachelor of Economics in Business Administration (Marketing and Finance)
- Certified WAPERD/ Investment, AAJI/ Insurance and BSMR/ Central Bank Risk Management Certification Level 2
- Cambridge English (FCE) certified
Since 2004, Jessie has been the Asian Program Director for 3 global professional standards and certification bodies, the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM), the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) and the Institute of Certified eCommerce Consultants (ICECC). Her responsibilities include overseeing the development of professional competency standards, establishing partner accreditation criteria and the on-going recruitment, accreditation and management of training providers throughout Asia. In this role, Jessie worked extensively to develop and grow partnerships with training companies, including leading colleges and universities, as well as government training bodies in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore.
She also carried a dual role, in managing key clients’ learning initiatives, specifically, technical/mastery courses, financial programs, teambuilding, leadership and sales workshops. She has worked on training programs with DBS, UBS, ANZ, Barclays, Standard Chartered Bank, Taiwan Academy of Banking & Finance, Aventis/City University of New York, Insurance and Financial Practitioners’ Association of Singapore, Euromoney, China International Capital Corporation, FMC, BNP Paribas, Marketing Institute of Singapore, and the American Chamber of Commerce.
Jessie also brings domain expertise in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical diagnostics and biotechnology. Prior to moving into the training space, Jessie held management positions at Temasek Life Sciences, a leading research institution owned by the Temasek Group. She started her career as a Medical Technologist with the National University of Singapore Hospital and Product Specialist at Bayer Diagnostics.
Jessie is a Certified Image Consultant and conducts professional image consultancy and coaching. In her spare time, Jessie is an aspiring baker and homecook, where she enjoys baking delights and putting together healthy cuisine for her family and friends!
- Program Director, American Academy of Financial Management
- Program Director, American Academy of Project Management
- Business Manager, momenta Group
- Manager, IP and Licensing, Temasek Life Sciences
- Product Specialist, Bayer Diagnostics
- Medical Technologist, National University of Singapore
Audrey has worked with some of the world’s largest organizations on business intelligence as well as learning & development.
Audrey started her career in LexisNexis and Euro-monitor where she worked with in-house researchers and analysts to provide clients with business intelligence on their business environment, industry, competitors and consumers.
She has focused her time working with HR professionals particularly in the financial services industry in providing end-to-end people development solutions.
She takes a keen interest in understanding clients’ business and people development objectives in her pursuit of partnership with the clients.
Audrey enjoys interacting with people from various cultures and backgrounds.
Her unique blend of regional business development & consulting experience across various industries, as well as her outgoing personality enables her to connect well with clients, assisting them in the achievement of their professional goals.
Having researched and worked in the diverse markets of Middle East, China, India, Pakistan and South East Asia has enabled Joshini to increase her business acumen greatly. Organizing tasks, corporate conferences and trainings comes naturally to her where she seamlessly juggle multiple tasks at hand. Joshini has excellent communication skills – always eager to know what the client wants and their challenges. Having managed a team for years has made her understand the intricacies of temperaments and the strength of interpersonal skills.
- Over 10 years conference and training production experience researching and communicating with business professionals from a vast array of industry
- Have worked for Middle East, South Asian, South East Asian and China market
- Spent the last 3 years working with HR professionals around the region understand HR trends, L&D challenges and understanding the adult learning processes and tools
- Event Project Management
- Research and conceptualization of training program
Rick is a qualified SAP (MM) consultant, a procurement specialist with the Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and an entrepreneur with two companies in training and teambuilding. Rick is held in high esteem in the public sector in Singapore due to his stint in the Ministry of Finance where he rewrote the procurement policy and his implementation of his Procurement Competency and Training Framework for the procurement executives in the Singapore government. His consulting experienced include a 360 assessment development project and developing a learning and development framework with HR department with regional banking institution. Rick’s qualifications include a Bachelor (Honours) degree in Business Administration, International Certifications of Procurement in CIPS and Advanced Certifications in Training and Assessment (ACTA). He is also an associate trainer in Civil Service College in Singapore.
Training and Coaching Expertise
- Procurement for Non-Procurement officers
- Managing the Procurement Function
- Fundamentals of Tender Process
- Effective Specification Writings
- Evaluation Methodologies
- Negotiation for Procurement Officers
- Regional System Analyst in Logistics and Purchasing
- Logistics and Supplies Planning
- Procurement Planning, Operation and Policies
- Entrepreneurship, Owners of two companies
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Advanced Certification in Training and Assessment (ACTA) in 2015
- International Certificate in Purchasing and Supply issued by Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) in 2009
- SAP Certified in SCM Procurement MYSAP ERP (Material Management) in 2008
- Bachelors Business Administration (Honors) Degree, National University of Singapore | 1997
Ravi Sahi is a leading global expert in project, program and portfolio management. He has more than two decades of experience in consulting, designing and implementing organizational performance improvement solutions to clients across a wide range of industries. His clients have benefited from his broad range of experience and insights developed through his years of work as a management consultant. His expertise also includes facilitation of high-level strategy development sessions and working with clients to translate their organizational strategy into action. The clients Ravi has worked with include global leaders like JP Morgan, Asia Pacific Breweries, Credit Suisse, HSBC, BNP Paribas, BP, Shell, Petronas Malaysia, PepsiCo, Singapore Stock Exchange and many more Fortune 100 firms. A notable multi-year complex program that Ravi helped facilitate and plan was a massive digitization effort by a local National Library.
Ravi has held a range of different positions, at highly-regarded companies as Capgemini Consulting, Booz Allen Hamilton and Sembawang Corporation. Ravi holds a bachelor’s and an MBA, both from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, and is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM). Ravi is also a well-known keynote speaker at many leading project management conferences.
Ravi’s strengths are his ability to:
- quickly grasp the organizational as well as broader context, culture and dynamics
- design simple and easy to implement learning approaches
- develop and establish systems resulting in strategic, scalable and sustainable competency development
- connect the dots and design practical solutions
- Professional Services
- Project Management
- Planning & Executing Complex Programs
- Portfolio Management
- Strategy Mapping & Execution
- Innovation to Execution
- Enterprise Analysis
- Strategic Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Management
- Facilitation Skills
Aswin is the Solutions Delivery Manager in momenta. He is experienced in developing blended learnings programs that involved various learning modalities such as instructor-led training, on-the-job learning assignment, mobile learning, simulation, and live video-tagging assessment to ensure impact of learning and successful transfer to the job environment. Some of the notable clients he has worked with are: Credit Suisse, Barclays, Standard Chartered Bank, Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore, IE Singapore, Indosat, Myanmar Brewery, Gulf Medical Company, Juffali, Tan Hiep Phat Beverage Group, Umicore and many more.
Professional Qualifications & Appointments
- Bachelor of Science (1st Class Hons) in Accounting and Finance – University of Bradford, UK
- Certified International Project Manager (CIPM) from The American Academy of Project Management
Dean is taking a role as a Solutions Delivery Manager in momenta. His key focus is on crafting and designing training solutions that are effective, logical and world class. Dean has managed projects and designed training and consulting solutions for mostly MNCs in several countries like Singapore, Malaysia, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, and UAE. His client list includes DBS, Brother, UBS, ANZ, THP, Honour Singapore, UOB, Julius Baer, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Bank of Singapore, CIMB, AIA, Sun Life, SCB, Moment, MBL, Axis Bank, Maybank.
- Instructional Designer – momenta Group Pte Ltd, Singapore – 2010 – present
- Multimedia Designer / Marketing Services Assistant – Honda Cars Makati Group, Philippines – 2006 – 2009
- Adult Learning and Instructional Design
- Multimedia Arts Design
- Graphics Design
- Harvard Extension School – Learning Design and Technology Certificate – 2016 – present
- Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts – De La Salle University – College of Saint Benilde, Philippines (Honorable Mention, Dean’s Lister) – 2005
Rachelle Cruz is the Finance Manager in momenta. She has more than 8 years of experience in Accounting and Finance and has obtained Certified Public Accountant.
Callysta has graduated in Master of Business Administration from University of Bedfordshire in Kaplan Singapore. With her interest in Business Development, she took on many responsibilities in her journey to grow herself. She is capable and willing to grow partnership with new clients and maintain better relationship with current ones.
Karen provides support by liaising with overseas partner universities and training providers as well as assisting the accounts department. She performs administrative roles such as coordinating with various government entities for corporate governance requirements and trademark matters. Karen is also in-charge of membership and certification administration in 5 global professional standards and certification bodies – the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM), the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM), the Institute of Certified eCommerce Consultants (ICECC), International Management Consultants Board (IMCB) and International Society of Financial Professionals (ISOFP).
James has 20 years of international management consulting and senior leadership roles across 18 countries and involvement with over 40 projects specializing in business start-ups and change management. This experience is usefully demonstrated in his abilities to function very effectively with high performing teams and top industry achievers. James is a regularly sought after speaker at international conferences (6 different countries) and been featured in many TV interviews and media publications in the sports and hospitality industries worldwide.
- Sales – Prospecting & Pipeline Management
- Marketing – Developing new international markets (traditional, website & online strategies)
- Leadership – personality profiling & organizational behaviour
- Organizational Performance – Mission, Vision, Goal Setting, Performance Evaluations
- Financial Analysis – Creating proper KPI measures & reports
- Business start-ups & Organizational Change Management
- Hospitality sector (F&B / Hotels / Sports & Leisure clubs)
- Marketing (Traditional, Website, Online)
- Real Estate development & sales
- President – Emerald Golf
- Group Operations Director – Asia Management Group (AGS)
- Director of Real Estate & Resort Development – Le Meridien Vilnius Resort
- Sr. Sales & Marketing Director (AsiaPac) – IMG (International Management Group)
- Sr. Director of Operations (AsiaPac) – IMG (International Management Group)