Program: Coaching for Optimal Employee Engagement
Date: 28 – 29 November 2019
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 7th November 2019)
Coaching for Optimal
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
What do the top 20% of managers do that makes their team successful?
They don’t talk.
They LISTEN… Then they COACH.
Leaders and organizations have come to understand the importance of adopting a coaching culture to enhance employee performance. Coaching increases productivity, facilitates professional growth, and identifies areas of strengths and improvement for team members and more – all of which will eventually impact organizations extraordinarily. Coaching for Optimal Employee Engagement equips managers and team leaders with skills to integrate proven coaching tools into their unique leadership styles, so they can bring out the best in their people.
This two-day workshop is designed to help business leaders motivate their teams to achieve optimized performance through instilling a culture of coaching. Participants will be introduced to new tools and skills to activate their team members’ untapped potential.
- Structured framework to conduct consistent and highly effective performance coaching sessions.
- Effective know-how to support your team members’ professional development.
- High-impact coaching tools that will enhance performance coaching skills.
- Enhanced leadership style that incorporates personal coaching.
- Instant “ready-to-coach” skills through scenario-based practice sessions.
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta group
- David is an organisational culture specialist who focuses on building individual & team capability and effectiveness. He has worked with all levels from graduate to executive positions, currently focusing on executive and middle management positions, with a keen interest in helping individuals develop and transition into new leadership roles as well as the specific nuances of remote, cross-cultural leadership.
- David’s key areas of specialisation are leadership coaching, development of strategies to transform organisational culture, training design and delivery, and integration of new employees into companies.
- Alongside consulting to several multinational companies, he has worked in a range of senior roles in ANZ Banking Group including Head of Learning for ANZ Singapore, Global Head of Facilitation and as a Strategic Consultant within the renowned Breakout program of cultural change at ANZ. He has also worked extensively throughout Australia, Asia and the Pacific on consulting projects implementing people and organizational development strategies.
- David is a highly engaging facilitator who effectively captures the interest of diverse audiences enabling them to see themselves and others through new eyes leading to positive behavioral change. He is passionate about building capability and confidence and understands the importance of aligning HR strategy to key business drivers and imperatives.