Program: Strategic Innovation & Design Thinking
Date: 12-13 December
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 21st November )
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
Innovating is the act of introducing new ideas, products or methods. Synonymous for change, making a difference, creating something unique, better, and initiating improvements across the organizations in the broadest sense.
The Strategic Innovation & Design Toolkit helps individuals and businesses to outperform their competitors. It is a structured yet creative approach towards finding new solutions that create leaps in value for both the organization and the end users.
It can be applied internally and externally to create new market spaces, blue oceans, making competition irrelevant.
- Formulate strategic innovation for your business, products and services.
- Learn processes and tools that helps you improve the certainty of success in developing innovation.
- Learn strategic design thinking process to create a new breed of leaders and an innovation culture in the company.
- Learn how to increase the value, differentiate and rethink your products/services towards your target audience.
- Equip yourself with practical tools, frameworks and processes that are immediately applicable to create a Blue Ocean market space that makes your competitor irrelevant.
About the Facilitator:
Managing Director, momenta Malaysia
- Has almost 20 years of international business management experience, including the development and implementation of realistic processes and operational procedures.
- Has held or is currently holding key leadership roles in various organizations
- Skilled trainer and facilitator who is friendly, engaging and able to bring relevance to all audiences.
- Has a work portfolio that extends across 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Able to have a high level of interaction across different nationalities
- Fluent in English and speaks Thai, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.