Date: 10 – 11 February 2020
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by 20 January 2020)
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
Finding prospects, or prospecting, is a key sales activity to grow the top line of almost any business. However, in a variety of industries, statistics show that 78% of new and potential prospects are “lost” in the first few engagements. The ability to effectively prospect and leveraging the power of referrals from existing clients are essential capabilities.
Improving these capabilities by increasing the confidence in approaching prospects, greatly improves the conversion rates. This results in more effectively “filling the funnel”, drastically increasing the opportunity to grow the top line.
This workshop is designed to create an understanding of how many prospects are needed and how to increase the “permission to proceed” from the first few seconds of engagement and increase the confidence in approaching prospects.
- Improve your selling chances by capturing your prospect’s attention
- Leverage the power of referrals
- Increase the “permission to proceed” from the first few seconds of engagement.
About the Facilitator:
Associate Partner, momenta group
- Mark has more than 25 years of International Business Management experience in which he has held various key Director roles with extensive involvement in consultative sales development and final sales closings.
- Having resided in Asia for 50 years, he is able to understand and appreciate the many nuances of the region, allowing for a level of interaction and bringing relevance for international best practices.
- Developed the sales and marketing program for distribution of vehicles and machinery into Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia at George Cohen Far East Singapore.
- Moving onto media production Capital City Singapore a few years later, he directly managed and oversaw a sales team of 50.
- Within the three years heading Haworth India, he had an accumulated sale of close to $10 million, in which Microsoft India was a key client.
- With proven sales and marketing track record, Mark brings his knowledge in sales, negotiations, business development and customer relationship building to the training room to develop sales personnel to exceed their potentials.