Program: Strategic Accounts Management
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by )
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
When it comes to ensuring the growth of companies as well as generating revenue, the value of establishing robust long-term alliances with partners and customers is undeniable. Every day, strategic account managers go all out to strike a balance between both client and organizational needs. Strategic Account Management aims to help sales professionals win corporate sales pitches by combining both technical and soft skills as they build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with their organizations’ key customers and partners.
This two-day workshop is designed to help sales professionals acquire new skills to develop and nurture their accounts, and the flair to pursue new ones. Individuals will be equipped with increased core competencies to build stronger and mutually beneficial relationships with their clients.
- Sharpened abilities to manage clients effectively.
- Best solutions to assess, clarify and address clients’ needs consistently.
- Increased core competencies to build closer alliance with clients.
- Confidence to ask the right questions to address clients’ needs.
- Critical know-how to develop proven “best practice” habits when dealing with clients.
- Better understanding of crucial elements when evaluating health of strategic accounts.
- Skills to articulate unique value propositions with conviction.
About the Facilitator:
Managing Director, momenta group
- Carl is the Group Managing Director of momenta. In addition to be an entrepreneur, he is an advisor to board members of multinationals and government organizations.
- Prior to setting up his own businesses, Carl held C-level and director positions in the USA, Japan, South Africa, Malaysia and Singapore. Carl frequently speaks at numerous industry events and currently serves on the board of several professional bodies.
- He has authored two books on marketing and corporate risk management.
- Having lived and worked in five countries, Carl is very comfortable with teams of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Coming from a tri-cultural background, he is fluent in three languages (English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia) and has a working knowledge in Japanese.