Program: Strategic Negotiations Skills
Venue: TBA, Kuala Lumpur
|**Early Bird Fee
(Register by )
|RM 1,450||RM 1,650|
Whether the stakes are complex multi-million-dollar deals or informal agreements with colleagues, successful negotiation skills are essential to get the most favorable outcomes for all parties while maintaining strong relationships. Strategic Negotiation Skills will equip individuals with the capabilities to create collaborative environments during negotiations with colleagues, clients and business partners to achieve long-term win-win results.
This two-day workshop is designed to help corporate professionals acquire skills and tools to manage diverse opinions, tackle disputes and reach mutual agreements while maintaining amicable business relationships. Individuals will be able to apply negotiation skills with poise, confidence and fluency even in high-pressure situations, leading to a highly sustainable working partnership.
Specially designed with high-value B2B, B2B2C and B2C sales environments in mind, this highly interactive workshop enables participants to learn through real-world solutions that they can apply to their work immediately.
- Heighten awareness of strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement as a negotiator.
- Sharpen proficiency in identifying and managing psychological traps during negotiation.
- Enrich understanding of the power of building strong alliances.
- Improve success rates for win-win outcomes in negotiations.
- Build confidence in using strategic negotiation processes, frameworks and tools.
- Empower yourself with powerful techniques that are tried and tested by master negotiators.
About the Facilitator:
Group Managing Director, momenta group
- Carl is the Group Managing Director of momenta. In addition of being an entrepreneur, he is an advisor to board members of multinationals and government organizations.
- Prior to setting up his own businesses, Carl held C-level and director positions in the USA, Japan, South Africa, Malaysia and Singapore. Carl frequently speaks at numerous industry events and currently serves on the board of several professional bodies.
- He has authored two books on marketing and corporate risk management.
- Having lived and worked in five countries, Carl is very comfortable with teams of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Coming from a tri-cultural background, he is fluent in three languages (English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia) and has a working knowledge in Japanese.